Hey!

Thanks for the visit! I'd love to hear back from you, your questions and comments are part of the work in progress!

Thursday, June 21, 2007

OT--Doing the Boogey!

This post is OT--off topic--and not part of the regular issue of A Foreign Mother in Japan.

--courtesy of Boogey Woogey
I've been doing my daily hour-long walk now. I love listening to Doobie Brothers while walking past the Bay. I do some walk-dancing and boogying while walking. I want to post it on your blog... foreigners in Japan can "BE DIFFERENT" and be happy about it! Thank goodness we don't have to be confined to their crazy mannerisms!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it's great to provide commentary on life in a foreign country. I've lived in many different countries in the Services and understand that it is a love/hate relationship. My late wife loved the Doobie Brothers too. Keep up the great work.